Ready to Pull the Trigger by oecomm featuring a flos light
Ok...alright...I'm so excited. I can hardly contain myself, no punt intended. Things feel like they are on the move. Timing, my good friends. That's all I will say for the moment. You want it, you prepare for it, you go for it and still you might find yourself running into a wall: go around it, go under it, go over it. Something will give or something else that's in store for you will become visible. I promise to let the cat out the bag soon enough.
Ok...alright...I'm so excited. I can hardly contain myself, no punt intended. Things feel like they are on the move. Timing, my good friends. That's all I will say for the moment. You want it, you prepare for it, you go for it and still you might find yourself running into a wall: go around it, go under it, go over it. Something will give or something else that's in store for you will become visible. I promise to let the cat out the bag soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment