Getting Ready for Summer! by oecomm featuring clear sunglasses
Getting Ready for summer and looking forward to a little R&R. I'm taking off with friends for some fun in the sun. When I get back I plan to move on some of my action items for the business: like incorporating, setting up a bank account. I think I've gotten beyond the point of having everything all perfect and in place before I get started. Something my mother says rings in my ears, you have to crawl before you walk. No, I won't have the perfect office set up and my desk may be plywood board stacked on top of boxes. But I will have improvised and gotten the ball in motion. That's really what it's about: getting started; having movement.
Getting Ready for summer and looking forward to a little R&R. I'm taking off with friends for some fun in the sun. When I get back I plan to move on some of my action items for the business: like incorporating, setting up a bank account. I think I've gotten beyond the point of having everything all perfect and in place before I get started. Something my mother says rings in my ears, you have to crawl before you walk. No, I won't have the perfect office set up and my desk may be plywood board stacked on top of boxes. But I will have improvised and gotten the ball in motion. That's really what it's about: getting started; having movement.
No comments:
Post a Comment