Monday, September 10, 2012

Pumped UP

In case I left you're wondering, SLSBC stands for Southeast Louisiana Small Business Conference. It gives you the most bang for your buck. A whopping $35 will connect you with unbelievable resources and networking opportunities. If you're in this region, go to www.slsbc.com. I'm pumped up after the president's awesome speech. I feel more encouraged than ever that our head-of-state recognizes the importance of supporting entrepreneurs and protecting the equal rights of women--all. It's affirmation that I am moving in the right direction. I got another sign when I came across a step-by-step business plan workbook by an organization called Good Work Network. I admit, at the time, I felt a tad-bit scared. Like walking in high-heel platform shoes. I don't want to fall or fail. You know something, since you're supposed to have a plan, mine will be for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment